Beijing Sport Universitet

BSU was founded in 1953 as the Central Institute of Physical Education, and was renamed the Beijing Institute of Physical Education in 1956 then Beijing Sport University in 1993. Situated on the No. 48, Xinxi Road, Haidian District of Beijing, BSU covers a total area of around 1,400 acres, with a total construction area of approximately 600 thousand square meters.

To learn more about BSU, please click on here: http://en.bsu.edu.cn/index.htm