Announcement of The Confucius Institute Scholarship
Announcement of Scholarship
The Confucius Institute Scholarship for 2020 has been announced on the Confucius Institute Headquarters’ (hereinafter referred to as “CI Headquarters”) official website. We hereby invite everybody who is interested in applying for a scholarship, to read the relevant qualifications and conditions of the scholarship on the official website: http://cis.chinese.cn/Account/Proceduresfor, and make the application accordingly.
Please pay attention to the following clarification for a scholarship application:
1. The applicant should read the requirements and conditions thoroughly and make the right application in time. Any delayed application or wrong application may cause the termination of the next step for an application and a negative result.
2. The scholarship is a project operated and decided by the Confucius Institute Headquarters. After the applicant has submitted all the documents necessary for the application, the CI Headquarters will evaluate and decide to award a scholarship or not. Therefore, the applicant should visit the CI Headquarters official website from time to time to get information about the decision. Any information from other sources is neither final nor decisive.
3. The Confucius Institute in Bergen is neither the authority to award scholarships nor the official announcer of the result. If the applicant is not satisfied with the result, he/she should complain directly to the CI Headquarters.
4. The Confucius Institute in Bergen can recommend and provide necessary assistance to the applicant, but the scholarship application itself is a matter between the applicant and the CI Headquarters.
5. In case of conflict between the Chinese version and the English version of the text the Chinese version shall prevail.
Confucius Institute in Bergen
January 20th, 2020